Caviar Sampler Gift Pack
Elegant, exclusive and tasty! What can be a better gift than caviar? Exclusive wild-sturgeon caviar from Bay of Fundy Atlantic sturgeon harvested during the migration in Saint John River, New-Brunswick, Canada, in a small, traditional and sustainable fishery. Certified sustainable by Ocean Wise. Our caviar is similar to sevruga in size and has a delicate buttery and nutty taste. Sturgeon meat has a firm yet fine texture, mild taste with a hint of smoke (natural maple wood chips).
- 1 x 30 g (1.1 oz.) of premium Acadian Wild Sturgeon Caviar (wild Atlantic sturgeon)
- 1 Mother of Pearl Caviar Spoon
- 1 x 16 pc blinis
- packed in an elegant insulated gift bag, with card on request
- Shipped in a insulated recyclable box with frozen gel packs
- Caviar: Fresh, never frozen, low salt (malassol technique), low calories (40 per serving), high quality!