Sturgeon Sampler Gift Pack
Elegant, exclusive and tasty! What can be a better gift than caviar? Exclusive wild-sturgeon fillets and caviar from Bay of Fundy Atlantic sturgeon, harvested during the migration in Saint John River, New-Brunswick, Canada, in a small, traditional and sustainable fishery. Caviar is similar to sevruga and has a delicate buttery and nutty taste. Sturgeon meat has a firm yet fine texture, mild taste with a hint of smoke (natural maple wood chips).
- 1 x 30 g (1.1 oz.) of premium Acadian Wild Sturgeon Caviar (wild Atlantic sturgeon)
- 1 Mother of Pearl Caviar Spoon
- 1 x 100 g (7.1 oz.) of vacuum-packed, sliced, maple-smoked sturgeon fillets
- 1 x 200 g (14.2 oz.) of container of smoked sturgeon pate (chunky smoked sturgeon with cream cheese, dill and black pepper)
- packed in an elegant insulated gift bag, with card on request
- Shipped in a insulated recyclable box with frozen gel packs
- Caviar: Fresh, never frozen, low salt (malassol technique), low calories (40 per serving), high quality!