Acadian Wild Caviar
Acadian Wild Caviar is an exclusive wild-sturgeon caviar from Bay of Fundy Atlantic sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrhynchus). This is the last legal and sustainable wild caviar in the world, certified Ocean Wise and strictly monitored to ensure sustainability. Atlantic sturgeon is harvested during the migration in Saint John River, New Brunswick, Canada, in a small, traditional and sustainable fishery. Sturgeons are processed, nose to tail, in the state-of-the-art Canadian Food Inspection Agency inspected processing plant in Carters Point, New Brunswick. The Acadian Wild Caviar is produced using the standardized malassol (low salt) technique. With grain size similar to sevruga and exquisite taste (buttery, nutty, intense, complex), this caviar will delight both caviar connoisseurs and first timers! This caviar is really unique in the world because it comes from a fully saltwater sturgeon which makes it really delicious! Globe and Mail (2012) tasting panel deemed this caviar the best in Canada! The caviar is delivered to your door by FedEx overnight in maximum 48 hours from placing your order in a plastic recyclable insulated box (no Styrofoam!) and caviar being packed on a innovative gel pack that extends the shelflife! You can just place the black chilled gel pack with the caviar on the table and enjoy fully with your guests or family! Life is too good not to celebrate it with Acadian Wild Caviar (& Champagne)!
- Fresh, never frozen, wild, saltwater sturgeon caviar, unique in the world!
- Low salt (malassol technique) and low calories (40 per 16 g (0.5 oz.) serving)
- Grain size similar to sevruga and exquisite taste (buttery, nutty, intense, complex, umami).
- Contains very large amounts of polyunsaturated fats (Omega 3s) – 3.3 g (0.11 oz.) – 4.4 g (0.15 oz.) / 100 g (3.5 oz.)
- Rich in vitamins A, C, PP, B2, B6, B12 and in minerals such as zinc, iron and calcium
- Store in refrigerated up to 4 weeks, in the coldest area of the refrigerator (best stored at -3 °C (26.6 °F) to 3°C (37.4 °f) )
- Shipped in a Styrofoam box with frozen gel packs guaranteed delivery in perfect conditions