Trio of Acadian Caviar
Acadian Sturgeon and Caviar Inc is a family business in New Brunswick Canada that since 2005 has developed both wild and farmed sturgeon and caviar for the Canadian market. Our products are recognized by the best chefs and foodies all across Canada.
The Trio of Acadian Sturgeon Caviar is a variety pack of all 3 types of Canadian caviar that we produce:
- Acadian Wild – from wild, sustainably harvested Atlantic sturgeon from the Bay of Fundy; the only legal wild sturgeon caviar in the word, really umami taste, buttery, nutty, clean sea taste; sevruga type.
- Acadian Gold – from a rare genetic variety of shortnose sturgeon farmed responsibly in a partial recirculation system in New Brunswick, characterized as buttery, mild, medium size ossetra type eggs.
- Acadian Emerald – from shortnose sturgeon farmed responsibly in a partial recirculation system in New Brunswick, characterized as buttery, medium bold, nutty, medium size ossetra type eggs.
When you select to buy our trio of Acadian caviar you can select different weights depending on the number of people you want to serve at the party: 3 x 30 g for up to 6 people; 3 x 50 g for up to 12 people; 3 x 125 g for up to 24 people or 3 x 500 g for up to 100 people! Just place and a serving bowl with ice and enjoy fully with your guests or family! Experiencing Canadian Sturgeon Caviar cannot be better than comparing the 3 Acadian Caviars side by side! Buy Canadian Caviar produced in New Brunswick! Better than Russian! Life is too good not to celebrate it with Acadian Caviars (& Champagne)!
- Fresh, never frozen sturgeon caviar, only from Canadian native sturgeon species, unique in the whole world!
- Our farmed shortnose sturgeon and caviar are Certified Ocean Wise; wild sturgeon and caviar are under review under Seafood Watch and Ocean Wise
- Sustainable harvested (stock assessment published in peer reviewed journal) and respectively Farmed in a equitable and durable land based operation!
- Low salt (malassol technique) and low calories (40 per 16 g (0.5 oz.) serving)
- Contains very large amounts of polyunsaturated fats (Omega 3s) – 3.3 g (0.11 oz.) – 4.4 g (0.15 oz.) / 100 g (3.5 oz.)
- Rich in vitamins A, C, PP, B2, B6, B12 and in minerals such as zinc, iron and calcium
- Store in refrigerated up to 4 weeks, in the coldest area of the refrigerator (best stored at -3 °C (26.6 °F) to 3°C (37.4 °f) )
- Shipped in a Styrofoam box with frozen gel packs guaranteed delivery in perfect conditions