Acadian's Classic Caviar
This exquisite caviar comes from wild Bay of Fundy Atlantic sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrhynchus) that is harvested during it's migration in the Saint John River, New Brunswick, Canada in a small scale, traditional and sustainable fishery respecting all fishing regulations. It is processed in the state-of-the-art Canadian Food Inspection Agency inspected processing plant in Carters Point, NB using the standardized malassol (low salt) technique. Our classic caviar has smaller eggs and is not as "dry" as Acadian's Premium Caviar, even though there isn't any liquid in the tins, the eggs retain a small film of liquid/oils (super high Omega 3!) around them. The taste, however, remains the same, "excellent, exquisite, buttery", as many of our clients say.
- Fresh, never frozen
- Low salt (malassol technique) and low calories (40 per serving)
- Contains a large amount of polyunsaturated fats (Omega 3s) – 3.3 – 4.4 g /100 g
- Rich in vitamins A, C, PP, B2, B6, B12 and in minerals such as zinc, iron and calcium
- Store in refrigerated up to 4 weeks, in the coldest area of the refrigerator (best stored at -3 to 3°C)
- Shipped in a Styrofoam box with frozen gel packs
- Net weight: from 30 g (1.1 oz) to 1800 g (63.5 oz).